Christmas!
Okay, we still have 23 days. I'm actually rather happy for that, I need to shop. I like shopping, even though Christmas presents are harder. But I have family (hopefully...) who read this blog, so I can't speculate on what to get for people. Darn.
Thursday we went skiing, and I got to go about a hundred feet before my ski broke, the little thing that your boot clicks to fell off. So either we need to screw it back in or I'm getting new skis, which means new boots, which means lots of money. We'll screw it back in.
There was also a bowling party for the Leader carriers on Thursday, and I went. It was okay, I found out how bad I really am at bowling. :P
Yesterday was violin, so Mom and I went back to the city, my dad picked me up halfway back because my mom wfent to a scrapbook retreat until tomorrow afternoon. For youth everyone decorated the church for the adult banquet tonight, so it looks quite nice and Christmassy.
Right now I'm babysitting the girls, as Josh is babysitting for people who went to the banquet and Dad is there. At the banquet.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You like to shop! How terrible! :-)
I am terrible at bowling too. Probably because I have only gone about five times in my life.
Catigail
Shopping rocks. And don't you deny it.
Who would want to go shopping for rocks? :-)
Catigail
Me! Lol. You people are hopeless.
No, actually, I'm feeling pretty hopeful today. :)
Josh
No, you don't count, you're a guy, and therefore not allowed to appreciate shopping for anything but cars and electronics. And hockey stuff.
Shopping is the best. Especially Christmas shopping =)
Youch. I hate when things break. Though I've never been skiing, so I can't say "I know how you feel".
oh, and I'm ElisabethS from TPS... I saw your website address on the button under your post so I thought I'd leave a comment!
~Elisabeth~
Now that I think of it my brother recently DID go shopping for rocks.
Catigail
For the benefit of his fish.
Post a Comment