Sunday, September 17, 2006


It is no longer snowing.

Which is very good. The snow’s all melted. It’s still chilly for September though. I really need to get winter clothing- long skirts, boots – I don’t think I have boots-, sweaters, and church shoes. There’s still none at Wal-Mart that I would actually wear. The only thing I have right now is blue flowered flip-flops. I had to wear them today and it was cold.
We had quiz practice this morning, which went well. Mom went to a coaches’ thing in Red Deer and got workbooks and chair pads, which haven’t worked yet. We’re supposed to be getting booklets with the text in them too, but so far I only have one, and it’s the sample one that we got. We get to spend a weekend at a Bible camp for the last quiz meet in May, which will be fun; I’ve never been there but it’s supposed to be really nice. Mom’s decided that we’ll have practice on Sunday evenings instead; that way we get more time and we can go to Sunday school. I’m still with the same group I have been for the last two years, and it’s a lot of fun, but I’d almost rather be with the high school because a lot of the nine-year-olds moved up this year so we’ll have a lot more people. Probably at least six every week, compared to the nice little group of three or four last year. But Mr. and Mrs. T (no full names for their privacy) will probably make it fun anyways.

2 comments:

Miliuel said...

Well, I suppose six every week won't seem like much for anyone in a big class, but we have a small room. A very small room. And it's more fun with less people. Not that there's anything wrong with the people.

Miliuel said...

Um, yeah. Talked to Mrs. T today. They had nine kids last week.