It's snowing. Has been since last night. Almost non-stop. We don't have a nice snowfall, oh no, but thin, icky, sleety snow. I've barely gone outside since Wednesday, it's been so cold for nice September. This wouldn't be so bad if it was November, but we had over 20 (I think that's in the 70s Farenheit) last week!
Last winter it was cold and there was hardly any snow. This year we'll probably get four feet. Honestly, weather, what's wrong with a happy medium?
Tonight we're playing floor hockey at the Christian School for youth. I don't like floor hockey. Maybe they'll leave a bit of the gym for those who want to play basketball. As in me, myself, and I.
Mom ordered two more violin books and the Pirates of the Caribbean piano book! Yay! And the new Artemis Fowl book is out, and I'm going to order it from Amazon because it's cheaper and I want to get the last A Series of Unfortunate Events book when it comes out, and if you buy them together it's a lot cheaper than going to Chapters or something. I really can't wait to read either of them.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment