Thursday, September 21, 2006

We did some quizzing practice today. It was fun, although Josh is *cough cough*a*cough*sore*cough*loser*coughcough*.
Ahem. I will be nice.
Unfortunately I could be coughing a whole lot more soon. My nose started getting stuffy last night and my throat hurts. I seem to be getting sick more often. Ugh.
I reread I Capture the Castle the other day. Very good book. I picked up on the Silmarillion again today too, hopefully I can get it finished soon. I've been reading it off and on since June but I kinda lost track when we were away for almost all July.
So yeah... that's pretty much all. I had first Latin class (well, second, but the first one the server quit after the first ten minutes) on Tuesday. It's fun; I think I like it a lot better online than at home, but all we actually got done at home was a few bits of vocabulary. Every year we would start again and vow to get something done. Every year I did a total of maybe three assignments.

No comments: