Mom wants me to take a sewing class on Saturdays.
I don't like sewing. I also have things to do for four hours on Saturdays. Like sleep, something I don't get to do very often in the week. And go to the library. And shower. And read something other than history, math, and science books. And take nice, long bike rides. Okay, five minutes on the way to the library. But I spend a long time at the library. I love my library.
Anyways, I don't want to sew.
On a pleasant note, I'm almost done schoolwork for the day. And I memorized three more verses for quizzing. So I have almost half the first chapter of Acts done and it's only Tuesday. Yay! My violin was also very cooperative for me- it didn't squeak, moan, go out of tune or just sound bad. And I managed to pay attention during the Foundations of Western Civilisation DVD lecture. Kind of.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow. You don't like sewing! That is my favorite hobby. :-O My sister also hates sewing. I personaly can't see why but she probably wonders why I don't like a lot of things she does.
We kids love our library too. But unfortunately we only go there about once every two months, which has cost those of us who can't drive many overdue fines.
The cat
That's a benefit of living in my town, it's small and takes less than ten minutes to get anywhere unless you're going out to the country. :)
Post a Comment