Thursday, March 22, 2007

It can be done

Meaning I am trying to post every day. It might not work so well, as I'm trying to limit my computer time and I have a lot of stuff to do, but we'll see. If I make myself start a post it usually works.

I have a plea. The HTML isn't. working. Can people please tell me when it's completely messed up for you? Right now the layout's not going so well. If Blogger wants to make things more 'original' and 'easy to use', they better get more templates available or make it a little less confusing.

I watched the last eight minutes of American Idol last night... just in time to see Stephanie eliminated and Lulu performing (bleh). I'm rather ticked- there's at least three other people who deserve to go more than her. Hopefully America will learn how to judge music sometime soon.

63 days until At World's End! I'm trying to find some sort of flash countdown for the movie, but so far I haven't found anything.

3 comments:

Terry said...

I'll be glad when the dust settles on the last Pirates movie. Then you'll be able to be consistent with a LoTR theme here.

Pirates music and the white tree don't go together that well, IMNSHO.

Quizzing Nerd said...

"IMNSHO."
Not so humble opinion? And you call yourself a pastor. Tsk tsk.

Miliuel said...

Is that was it means? I was trying to figure it out. Haha.

Dad, I do work too. I'm trying to make this look good, okay? :P