Pirates!
The trailer is out for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End! You can watch it at http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeanatworldsend.html, or tis posted at the bottom of the page. The Yahoo! one is better.
I'm currently working on making this blog more Pirates-themed with a different template, music, pictures, etc. I still have to figure out the HTML, so we'll see.
The trailer is amazing, definitely the best so far. It was worth the wait; the movie is out on May 25th and most trailers are farther ahead than this one was. It looks like At World's End will still be nicely humorous and completely Will/Elizabeth, which is fantastic.
At last...
Josh, the ultimate dork (maybe not quite...) and awesome brother who's a bit more of a quizzing nerd than me, has finally started a blog. Already he has better posts than I. He has had a blog before, but it concentrated solely on hockey and crashed within two days.
Introducing...
The Quizzing Nerd
www.quizzingnerd.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment