I'm running out of ideas for things to say to apologize for not posting for so long. :P Probably not a good sign.
It's really cold here. There's lots of snow, which I suppose is a good thing- better than last winter when we only had ice and wind.
Sunday we had quizzing practice, a really good one, and for the evening service a missionary from a very Mormon community down in southern AB came and spoke. It was really interesting, and we got to help lead worship again. :D
And Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday didn't have much of interest. Tuesday I went to go meet the kids who I babysat on Wednesday night and Wednesday I babysat them. As I said.
I don't really feel like posting much... blah. Oh, on Monday we went to the t-shirt printing shop and ordered just plain dark green long-sleeve t-shirts for our quiz team- for silk-screening there has to be at least 12 people in the group, so we couldn't do that-, because it would be really hard to find everyone matching shirts otherwise, especially for Josh. They should be done right before we leave for the quiz meet tomorrow. Yay. We're taking our whole team in the surburban, because the other girls' mom couldn't come. They'll have to find something to do during my lesson, but that shouldn't be a problem. I feel fairly ready for it now; just lots of review tonight.
Princess is sleeping on my arm; it's a bit hard to type. She's so cute now, although my sisters enjoy hauling her all over the place and she gets squeezed and pulled and annoyed.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Princess???? Cat? Mini dog?? Mini mini horse?
"Princess" is a cat(a kitten, to be exact), and that's not really her name. She doesn't really have a name, we haven't agreed on one yet. For now, I'm just calling her "Cat". ;) I'm suprised Emily hasn't done a blog post about her yet...
Josh
Oh, did I not post about her yet? Sorry. We got her last Monday; she's black and white and absolutely adorable. Her name is Princess Arjumand, after a cat in a book who she looks exactly like, but Josh just won't admit it.
Post a Comment