Oh my goodness.
I just got a letter from the Royal Conservatory of Music. It said I am the winner of the Medal for Excellence for Violin 3 representing the highest mark for that subject and grade for the province of Alberta. I just read it again and realized it was AB, not Canada. I'm almost glad for that- I didn't think I was that good! But still... sheesh, I got 92! It wasn't like a hundred and thirteen or something.
I'm in shock.
We went to the city today. I had a violin lesson, which went nicely. Need to work on doublestops. I finally found some church shoes at a big Wal-Mart, after looking at the Wal-Mart here lots of times and Sears and Payless Shoes Source. I like them. They're pretty basic... and nice... the one thing I don't like is that they're blue. I don't see why they couldn't actually have black or dark brown in my size. But at least it's a dark blue.
I was annoyed at the mall because we stopped at a bookstore for a few minutes and they couldn't have the one book that I'd been dying to take a look at, of course not. They didn't have anything good to read. Not even Horse Illustrated. Sheesh.
I want food. Bye.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*Jaw drops*
EMILY! That - is - AMAZING! I'm so hyped for you! wow!!!
Congratulations, Emily! That is so wonderful.
Post a Comment