Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not much has happened today. I did buy a package of blank CDs at Wal-Mart so I can burn all the music that's on the main computer.
There's a new Jars of Clay CD that I'd like to get- I think I'll give in and download it from iTunes. I really like iTunes, how everything is cheaper (a whole CD is normally about half the price from buying it in a store) and you can just buy a single song instead of the whole album if it's the only one you like. My parents let me get $20 worth as a birthday present this year, which was really nice. The only problem I have is that they don't have many soundtracks. Humph.
The new CD looks quite good, it's more rock/pop than their other CDs, but I like it. I've listened to one of Jars of Clay's other CDs over and over again, and they're a Christian band but none of the lyrics make sense! Seriously! It's either a love song or some random topic that I really don't get. There's two songs on that CD (Jesus's Blood Never Failed Me Yet, the slowest song ever written, and Amazing Grace) that I can somewhat safely interpret. But the music is good. :D

No comments: