Christmas!
I GOT PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 5.0!!!!
ahem.
Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
Merry Christmas all!
Oh, and I'm vaguely considering actually doing, y'know, some somewhat more serious posts someday in the nearishpossibly future. Watch out.
"A sweet fountain played there in the morning sun, and a sward of bright green lay about it, but in the midst, drooping over the pool, stood a dead tree, and the falling drops dripped sadly from its barren and broken branches back into the clear water... Seven stars and seven stones and one white tree."
I GOT PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 5.0!!!!
ahem.
Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
Merry Christmas all!
Oh, and I'm vaguely considering actually doing, y'know, some somewhat more serious posts someday in the nearishpossibly future. Watch out.
Posted by
Miliuel
at
6:00 p.m.
2 comments:
Yayness! I look forward to seeing MORE graphics out of you. And better ones. You have no excuses now. =D
And you better post, because my mom demands it. It's true. If Josh didn't tell you, I'll tell you later, tehe.
More graphics? My dear Elisabeth, I've already reached my limit of average number of sprees. They'll just be better ones, yeah.
And yeah. Josh told me. :P
Post a Comment