Fun stuff
Okay, I was going to let this blog die slowly, but I was reading Sil's blog this morning, and my mom was reading over my shoulder, and I voiced a random thought that I should post some of my own graphic art on my blog, and then took it back, but mother most ardently agreed.
So here we go.
^ This is from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, for those who don't recognize the pictures, and it was for a battle with my friend Steffi, who happens to be totally amazing and way better than me at graphics, and an amazing person as well... I was fairly happy with this one though.
Lady of Light
^ Another battle entry, and it's probably close to being one of my most favourite banners I've ever made.
Lady of Light
^ Another battle entry, and it's probably close to being one of my most favourite banners I've ever made.
^ *sniffle*
... enough said. That's an icon, by the way.
^ Another entry from the battle - it's from Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Enough graphics.
And as for my life at the moment.... quizzing, school, violin, and piano lessons have started. We're working on the fourth chapter of Galatians this week, I'm in eighth grade, violin is great, and piano is also great.
There's my life. Erm. Pretty much.
I might give a more detailed update sometime.
But for now I want to finish this graphic.

1 comment:
So I ardently agreed, huh? OK.
I like the last one the best, although I like the colours on the 2nd one very much. Those cool, clear greens are beautiful.
Nice job!
Mom
Post a Comment