Saturday, December 30, 2006

We're home!

Finally. I love being at Nana and Papa's, but it's nice to be home. We were supposed to leave early yesterday morning, but on Thursday the surburban broke down, and we didn't get it back until noon the next day, although that was pretty good. We stayed in Kamloops overnight with a friend of my nana's, and got home at 3:30 today.

So yes.

Christmas!

I gave Josh a Jeremy Camp cd that was unfortunately scratched but still works pretty well, for my sisters Playmobil, for my mom scrapbooking ribbon, for my dad a Starbucks gift certificate and a little bear that says '#1 Dad', and I think that's pretty much it.

I got a big 150-piece art set in a pretty box that's very very full and nice of paintbrushes and paint and pencils and perfect, the soundtrack for the Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl that not only looks fantastic but is, a nice hardcover copy of Pride and Prejudice, pretty black hair clips, a paper trimmer, the Narnia special extended edition DVDs, $20 from my grandma, $30 from a lady in our church, earrings- they disappeared; I really hope the cat didn't take them while we were there or something, I can't remember if I put them away-, a pretty scarf and shirt, and tons of other stuff that I can't remember.

On Tuesday we went into Duncan, and I bought 2 shirts, a fleece, and 3 pairs of socks with my $50 from Grandma and the lady in our church at Reitmans, then at Wal-Mart I found the PotC: CotBP DVD and a hair straightener, both nicely cheap. I used the straightener on Wednesday and it works really well.

The cat is really hyper now that we're home. She keeps trying to get out and mews and will jump up and cuddle, but only for a couple minutes and then she's off again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It sounds you got a lot of nice presents. :-)
I got hay for my horses (trust me to ask for THAT for christmas) and Dad helped me build a rack for the hay, and I got a dvd about horse logging.

Anonymous said...

Emily has not posted for: 16 days.

This counter shall update itself weekly until the appearance of a post.

Miliuel said...

Oh, hush.

Seriously. I have a post in progress. If you go away I might consider putting it up.