It's Christmas!
Almost.
But Christmas is coming soon!
We're going to Vancouver Island to visit my nana and papa over Christmas. We're leaving tomorrow... an absolutely fantastic interesting fun drive of 15 hours, starting very early and reaching our destination very late. I still need to pack.
Last night we went to supper at my grandma's, and my sisters and I played for some of the seniors in her apartment building. My violin A string was out of tune, it was horrible. Oh well. We got presents. :D
Mom and I also went to the library, and I managed to find six books, all nice big thick fantasy ones except for Emily's Quest, and it's still by one of my favourite authors. I like books.
I have all my presents bought and wrapped now, which is good. We're bringing them along in the surburban; it'll be pretty packed.

1 comment:
Well, actually three of them were non-fantasy, including Emily's Quest. I found that out on the way yesterday, I had thought they were fantasy at the library. One was weird and I liked the other two.
Post a Comment