Me back. :)
Anyways, not much has gone on lately- on Tuesday we went out for pizza and played games at the church with friends to stay away from the trick-or-treaters and have fun. :) We actually benefited from Hallowe'en too- Mom made caramel apples and our friends brought candy, plus on Wednesday there was a lot of stuff on sale at the grocery store so we have a big bag of chocolate. I like chocolate. Tonight we went bowling for youth; Josh won and I lost. Almost completely. I'm not terribly fond of bowling.
Dad, Mom, and I went into the city today for cello and violin lessons. It's been snowing more; which I suppose is good, although the roads aren't great. I want to go skiing, but we'll have to get another big dump first.
I just watched the Eragon movie trailer yet again- it actually looks quite good. I'm still mad at them for making Arya blonde, but she's okay. Saphira- quite good for a computer animated dragon; Brom is too young, Murtagh too greasy, and Eragon is almost just right- except for his gedwey ignasia (what happened to silver?), the shiny leather pants, and a certain line in the first trailer- 'I'm the Rider and I say we go!' *cough* Yeah, tell it to the guy who's about eighty years older than you, named your dragon, fought way harder than you have yet, and killed Galbatorix's best friend. Oh, yes, he went on huge important missions for the Varden too and almost got killed. But Eragon tends to be a bit of a spoiled brat- not too much- in the book as well. So that's okay.
I got another subscription for the paper! *happy dance* I need to go out again and get more.
And there's more. I know there's more. But I can't remember.
Grace asked for the poem. Yes, it's coming. I had to write it out by hand; it'll take a bit to copy it out on the puter again.
Oh, Josh tried the snow ice cream recipe (scroll down to bottom of post) today. It's wonderful, thank you Sil. Odd texture. But good.
We're going to Vancouver on Sunday after church! Must pack tomorrow. It should be fun.
Dad's been looking at cars. Our Corolla is decent, but more room in the back would be nice. He should just have bought that nice one two years ago. Oh well.
I need to go to bed... bye.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment