Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm alive.
But I'm also horrible at posting.
Friday's trip went really well. I had a violin lesson, got some Latin done, new clothes (two shirts and a long skirt), and we stopped at a used bookstore and I found the Tolkien Encyclopedia for $15! It's a really good deal, almost brand-new and normally it's about forty.

Yesterday I cleaned. My room mostly, thankfully it didn't take too long.
And it's a long weekend, plus this week will only have Tuesday and Wednesday for schoolwork! I love this time of year. Except it's really cold, for me at least. My thermometer is still on summer temperatures.

The bird is sick. Yesterday afternoon he was all puffed up and not moving much, and since about 8 last night he's been sitting in his little housy nest and barely moving. We've had him for two years, but finches usually live a lot longer than that.

No comments: