Friday, September 29, 2006

We're playing Settlers of Catan in a little while. I love that game. Until then I'm going to post. About absolutely nothing, but it's still fun... yeah. I did get a book from the library, it's called Fairest. By Gail Carson Levine, she's the one who wrote Ella Enchanted, which was a very good book. It just came out and I really liked it. She did a good job. One thing I liked is that the girl in the book didn't end up beautiful and perfect; she was loved for who she was. :D
And... I got to the bank, so now I have cash to pay the $60 that I owe my parents and my brother... and I got another twenty for the corn maze on Sunday. The nasty bank machine doesn't let you get anything under twenty dollar bills, so I'll have to get smaller amounts of cash somehow.
Listening to See the Glory... awesome song. It gets repeated about ten times a day here. :)

No comments: