Sheesh, I need to post more.
I watched the second half of the Return of the King again last night. :D Awesome movie. I had to stop right after the battle when Aragorn dismisses the dead people... so tonight I want to finish it. The last bits are some of the best in the movie, I think.
I started a new song for violin. Whistlers' Tune by Robert Fullman. I think. It's very nice, and it's pretty easy. Except for the double-stops. At least they're just open strings.
The little girls are at Awana for another half-hour, so the house is quiet. Except for my rather loud music, but it's very good music. And the hockey game doesn't start til eight, which is wonderful; I can't even hear my songs over the radio. I wish Josh would get a radio and headphones in his room. Or connect his computer to the internet or something.
I want to make a long post... I have nothing else to do. Except piano practice. Oops.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And you, of course, did all your piano practice immediately after this, right? [smiley]
Mom
Of course I did! What did I just tell you?
Post a Comment